Thursday, February 25, 2010

Family Time in PV





Did I mention that we had a great time with family? My parents had a blast with Samuel and even let him sleep in their room which we didn't mind at all. Our activities included long leisurely walks down the beach, lounging by the pool, a zip line tour through the rain forest, whale watching, sea turtle releasing, flea market shopping, playing with Samuel on the beach, and eating lots of good food at the open air hotel cafe on the beach. We couldnt have asked for a better trip!

3 comments:

Mc Allen said...

aww,looks like fun!! we moved to OK from FL and pics like this make me miss it!! what a sweet post! xoxo LA

Cindy said...

Heather and I just saw your blog and Samuel has got to be the cutest little boy on the face of the earth.

McClureFamily said...

I agree! Too bad we're related. :)