Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ideas anyone?

The good news is I am almost 38 wks and still pregnant! The bad news is, I am running out of ideas for how to entertain Samuel and I with a huge belly. Do any of you with multiple children have suggestions for how to spend this time? Jolly thinks I should take Samuel for a walk in the stroller all day long, his theory is that this might also speed Judah's arrival thus solving both problems. I will probably walk for part of the day, but what do we do with the rest?

Thanks!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That's a tough one! I just think Samuel's age is tricky. I saw he's already "painting" the deck which I was going to suggest. Water and sand tables are fun too. Umm using straws to blow cotton balls across the table? Bubble machine?

Maybe the locals have better ideas of places to go. :) 38 weeks - Wow!

McClureFamily said...

I agree, it's tough. Maybe painting with pudding (outside, naked :))and then a long bubble bath. I let my girls paint my fingernails with qtips and water. Definitely whatever it takes to give you some rest. If that means some extra tv time or other indulgence go for it. He won't remember. love you

Cindy said...

Just got a slide at Toys R Us for Susannah. Mark and Corrie went in on it with us. It is a Step 2 green and brown fold up. Susannah loves is and spends tons of time going down it. Wonder if you should just splurge and get it. :)