Monday, September 22, 2008

2 Weeks!!

We've had an exciting two weeks getting to know Samuel!! He had his Mimi and Papa here for the first few days home (that's my parents) and his Mojo (Jolly's mom) was here until last Thursday. Samuel had his first bath - he loves getting his hair washed. He went on a lunch date with both of his grandmas, met his big sister Keeva - our Australian Shepherd, met lots of friends, and did lots of snuggling with mom and dad. Last night was his first sleepover - we spent the night at Uncle Ryan and Aunt Katie's to celebrate my birthday. Samuel is a really good baby - we are having so much fun!

Hanging out with Dad, Jeff, and Dan
Napping on momSnuggling with DadWearing his Sunday best from Mimi and Papa




1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow, I am so excited to get new pictures. Oh my,Samuel is absolutely adorable. Check my blog. I introduced him to my world there too. Happy Birthday. Kinda got the best present ever this year didn't you?