Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Feeling better and back in the pool























My little boy LOVES to swim. Our friend Brittany snapped these yesterday during our pool date. So glad Samuel is over his bug and back to himself :O)

BTW - as of yesterday he is 10 MONTHS OLD!! Where does the time go? He is crawling on all fours and pulling up everywhere. He loves to push off of whatever he is holding himself up on, stand for a few seconds, and fall on his bottom. This activity entertains him for a good ten minutes or so. He babbles constantly, and I'm pretty sure he refers to me as ma-ma. Usually only when he's tired or grouchy and in a somewhat whiny voice - I'll take it! I'm still proud to be his first word.

I'm already thinking about 1st birthday party themes. If anyone has a good idea send it my way!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy 10 months Samuel!

You know Cherie, sometimes it's fun to look at cakes to get ideas for themes. Here's a couple of sites.

http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/special/specialfeature/cakefinder-birthday/

http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/dog-birthday-cake.html#c11

The second one will take you to dog cakes specifically since that is what I bookmarked when we did Evan's puppy dog themed party. But there are other cakes on there too. Happy Planning!

McClureFamily said...

My mom and I have done a couple boy baby showers with a dirt and dump truck theme. You put chocolate pudding in a (clean) toy dump truck, cover it with crushed oreos and gummy worms for the treat and decorate with cars and trucks etc. It's really cute, maybe a little messy for a 1st bday, but what little boy isn't messy? :)