Monday, January 5, 2009

Playing in his sleep!


Yesterday Jolly and I were talking in the study while Sam played in his new exersaucer in the kitchen. He got it for Christmas and it has been a HUGE hit!! We heard him fuss for a couple minutes (I'm practicing letting him cry some :O) and then it became very quiet. We went to go check on him after a little while and found him fast asleep. I'm sure this is the first of many times he'll wear himself out and crash right where he's playing. We sure thought it was cute.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! Heidi fell asleep a couple weeks ago in her high chair while I was feeding her cereal. Too funny!

Cindy said...

Thanks for sharing these precious moments. We can't wait to see you at the end of the month! We are gettng our household goods today!

Cindy said...

That last comment was from Corrie. My parents are visiting and my mom was signed in to her Google account on my computer. :)

Cindy said...

Love it. I remember one time we found Uncle Todd asleep on the stairs going up. We were all watching TV and forgot to put him to bed. He survived and is a very sucessful man today.

Annie and Tommy said...

I can't believe Samuel is getting so big! I love this picture! Hope you are doing fabulous! Miss you guys!!!