Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sam is 2!! (months old)











I can't believe its been two months since we welcomed Samuel into the world!! It definitely seems as though he was meant to be a part of our family. We've been busy the past couple weeks, the blog has been neglected. Samuel went on his first plane ride at 6 weeks to visit our family and close friends in the Houston area. I've posted a few pictures from our trip. It was especially fun to introduce him to his great-grandparents. Four generations together at the same time - pretty amazing! This little boy has a rich heritage, Jolly and I have wonderfully loving, wise and supportive family. The most recent pictures are from today- Samuel has discovered his hands and feet and uses them to suck on and box his toys that hang from the play mat. He showed us his adorable smile last week when he began locking eyes with us. I'm in trouble, my heart melts into a drippy puddle when he flashes his gummy grin. I'm still working on getting a picture of it. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

He melts my heart and I can't even cuddle him. God is giving us great peace about moving to be by Heather,Troy and Susannah.

Heather of Troy said...

Oh so cute!

Unknown said...

hey cherie,
sam is sooo cute! doesn't time fly?! i have about 8 weeks left until my c-section with girl number 2. things are going pretty well. my body is producing an over-abundance of amniotic fluid, which has caused me to start measuring full term already. i am having weekly ultrasounds to check in on baby to make sure she's thriving and growing. as long as baby is fine, they don't do anything.
glad to see things are going well and you are adjusting so well!

McClureFamily said...

Each stage is so much fun, but I don't know of anything more special than your baby looking at you and smiling no matter how old that baby might be. Wait until they can hug you and say, "I love you mommy!" I love the picture with Grandmama. Love you all, Corrie