Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Nesting Period



The nesting phase has definitely arrived! Today Jolly helped me put the baby bed together and situate it the way I like it in the nursery. Mojo helped me pick out fabric and make the crib sheets and bumper pads when she was here in May (mostly she made everything and I helped cut the pieces :O) and my mom and I painted last time she and my dad came for a visit. Its so sweet to look into that room and think of all the love that has already gone into it! There are still lots of things to do, but I feel like we're off to a great start.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey cheri...
i love the fabrics you picked out for your little boy! so cute. how are things going? i think i am about out of the clear as far as "morning" sickness goes! i have a blog too, it's www.knechts.blogspot.com.
hope to see you at church sometime in the next couple weeks. we have been out of town!

hannah

LilyWhite said...

What a peaceful little room! I'm gonna have to copycat you and post some pics of little LeBlanc's room as well.

Love the new blog, by the way!

Amy said...

Oh Cherie, I just love, love, love those colors (probably why that blue is all over my house)! Mojo did a great job on the bedding!

Jenny said...

How cute! It's so neat that his grandparents have already helped out so much! Love you...and miss you!